Friday, November 10, 2017

A4 fragment and November calendar.

As I was filling in my habit tracker for October, I noticed that the fragment A4 (from the Zentangle® Primer) could create plaid!

Here I tried it out as a monotangle (er monofragment?).  See the individual fragment down in the lower left?

And here, a totally different look just by taking the same fragment but repeating and mirroring in a different pattern.

I really liked the plaid and decided it would make a nice card for someone special.  I took Bristol vellum and air brushed using Copic markers.  I used a hexagon stencil I cut.  Next I tangled with a black micron inside the hexagon.  I added the gold grid on top with a GellyRoll just to complete the plaid look.  Next I scribbled the gold on a white scrap of cardstock, let it dry and then die cut it, along with several black layers all stacked together for the sentiment.  I believe this die is by Crafter's Companion.  And here it is mounted on a black A2 card base.  

And I case you're wondering what my November calendar for my BuJo looks like:
Fife as a calendar.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment