Friday, October 28, 2016

The Great Pumpkin

I'm considering a slider card for my holiday card this year.  I thought trying one out for Halloween for the grandkids would be a good warm up.  These 3 took me forever! (Ok, several days). Figuring out the slider mechanism and where it needed to be positioned was the most time consuming.  Charlie Brown and Linus stamp by Stampabilities, Cat and Skeleton by Inkadinkado. Stitched hillside die by Lawn Fawn and Pumpkins and Vine die by Sizzix.  FYI, Lawn Fawn makes slider dies and I have a set ordered.  That should make my next slider cards both easier and more precise.  This set I hand cut.   The bricks were fun coloring with Copic markers, as were the other characters.  The blue sky was done with distress ink.

Check back in a couple days for a Zentangle update!  

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Love your duo tangle, I'll have to give it a try. The Halloween cards are great. I bet the grandkids will love them. Terry

    ReplyDelete