Friday, January 22, 2016

Phroz-N-Maryhill

I was playing around with the tangle Phroz and just couldn't resist adding Maryhill to those triangles!
Here is the progression in case you want to give it a try.
I knew after a few of the triangles all "spun" to the center, that I wanted some contrast so I left that outside triangle blank initially....
But when I had finished adding Maryhill I thought it needed just a little something more...
So I added only Phroz to those triangles, but with a larger aura than the Maryhill ones.
Without shading.
I think I need to try something similar with every other Maryhill reversed. What do you think?
Thanks Lynn, for sharing Phroz with us!

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning Betsy! It doesn't even need shading :) I looked at both Maryhill and Phroz and may give it a go.. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely tile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! I love Maryhill in any form!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out Super Cool! I like it.

    ReplyDelete