Friday, January 29, 2016

Chapter 2 black tiles class

Since we were familiar with working on black tiles, I opted to teach something new, Maryhill (gee, wonder why that's one of my favorites?) After trying it out on one of the new Bijou black, we further explored line width and color blending on a larger tile.
After all those lines, we quickly tried something more organic, Abundies. We didn't have time to finish...
We all finished up our tiles after class. Here are the final results. Nice work!
Art and photo by student, used with permission
Art and photo by student, used with permission
I'm glad students sent me photos of their tiles, that gave me incentive to finish my teaching tiles...I don't always do that.
Check back in a day or two for a look at what else I've been up to this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment