|Before shading and thickening some lines|
|I used the middle 4 colors on the border and the darker when airbrushing below|
Since I was liking that color palette, I thought I'd try another Maryhill using the Copics. I chose a Cheery Lynn die and used the cut out as a stencil, airbrushed Copics over it onto watercolor paper. (No bleed through with the airbrush). I die cut it into a circle a little larger than a standard Zendala. (I get a lot of use out of my nesting circle dies by Spellbinders.) I tangled with a Sakura pigma micron in black and shaded with pencil as usual. I also added white with a Sakura Gelly roll for hilites. I liked it but immediately wondered what it would look like with ink other than black.....
So I made another one and tangled with orange, red and green microns. I shaded with Faber Castell Polychromos, pencil and white Gelly roll.
|After airbrushing with stencil and before tangling|