Monday, June 4, 2018

June

My June calendar.  I'm using Reticula and Fragments again.  This is Y2.  See how it's the same square, just rotated (and I did vary the size of the triangles and the hatching/shading differs as well).  I used black and gray ink.  I plan to do a touch of journaling in black on top of the gray.
Y2 fragment in grid reticula for BuJo calendar

And I just love this photo of a tree a saw on a walk.  I'm taking the photo pointing up towards the sky viewing this huge tree.  If you look closely, it appears I'm photographing a reflection in the water.  Those leaves radiating outward look like ripples in water to me.  My husband didn't notice until I pointed it out to him.  Do you see the ripples?
photo of tree or water? 
Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment