Friday, March 10, 2017

Stenciled distress oxide ink with Maryhill

Day 7 & 8 of the 30 day coloring challenge:
I blended Distress Oxide ink with a sponge dauber through this cool stencil by Plaid onto a Zentangle®  tile.  

Before cleaning my stencil, I spritzed it with water and then placed two Bijou tiles face down to absorb the ink.  I even tried a second generation inking by spritzing again and laying down the black tile.  Although you likely can't see it in the photo, there is this slightest hint of the pattern on it too.  

Maryhill is drawn in the triangles using two different Copic multiliners.  I used an olive 0.1 and sepia 0.3.  (No reason for the varying sizes, that just happened to be what I had.)  Unusual for me, no shading.  I rather like it without.  

No comments:

Post a Comment