Friday, July 25, 2014

Maryhill Zendalas

I've had some fun with Maryhill and the pre-strung Zentangle® Zendalas. Both of these used the same pre-strung tile pattern, and in each I chose to add to and ignore some of the string.

For the first tile, I went with smaller segments and my lines were closer together. While I do really like it, it's a little busy. I decided with the second that I would use larger segments and space the lines further apart. I thought I'd share how the second tile evolved.



7 comments:

  1. It makes a beautiful Zendala. I love this tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very peaceful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for sharing. It is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maryhill is such a wonderful new pattern, but you take it to a whole new level. Thank you for sharing your creative process. You have both that seeking creative mind and the technical skills to make stunning works of art. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete